Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Carvin' Time!


My little sister Sarah came over with her kids and we carved pumpkins out in the autumn sunshine. Luckily, she was willing to help the kids clean out the pumpkins while I provided logistical, photographic,and design support. Sorry, but cleaning pumpkin guts makes me gag.


I think all the kids did a bang up job!


 {G} is definitely into simple, statement pumpkins...last year she carved a mustache.This year? Cat eyes.



{I}'s pumpkin says, "The soda tastes good." Apparently this is an inside joke with his cousin?


And {K} left some guts hanging inside for the extra gross factor.


We're ready for the spookiness to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I treasure your thoughts about my posts and read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...