Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October is National Cookie Month!!

Martha Stewart Surprise Cookie and Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Herb Tea
October is now officially my favorite month. A whole month dedicated to celebrating cookies?!?

These Surprise Cookies are some of my very favorites. A soft, dense, cake-like cookie topped with marshmallows and chocolate frosting. We always include some kind of sprinkle - it's a family tradition now. {G} was telling me the other day her first memory of these cookies...I made them when we hosted her first friend sleepover 6 years ago.

I have a feeling October is going to be super yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love anything with marshmallows! Especially if there is chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I treasure your thoughts about my posts and read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...