Saturday, February 18, 2012

Zigzag Chevron Blanket

I've been kind of naughty this week. I've been watching hours and hours of Downton Abbey episodes from Season 1 AND Season 2 trying to catch up before the Season 2 Finale on Sunday. It's been so glorious!


To make myself feel better about the time commitment of such an undertaking, I've been working on the unfinished afghan I gave to my parents for Christmas.


Yes. I gave my parents an unfinished blanket for Christmas this year. Pretty lame, I know. Check out my Ravelry project page for more information about the pattern and how I adjusted it for the blanket. I'm really loving the pattern! When it's finished I'll post more pictures.

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, Ali. I need to learn how to knit and crochet. The last person who tried to teach me how to crochet gave up on me in disgust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you lived closer and I'd teach you how!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I treasure your thoughts about my posts and read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...