Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mouse in the House


This wee mouse in a tin pattern from Larissa Holland at mmmcrafts is so much cuter than the REAL MOUSE that is pooping in my pantry and gnawing open bags of barley. No joke. The thorough cleaning that I've been procrastinating since the beginning of the new year is in full swing now. I'm sorry little grey field mouse that is running across my floor and giving me the heebie jeebies, but you can't live with us! You must go!


THIS little mouse could live with us forever, though! 

When I'm done being grossed out by the real mouse in my house, I think I'll make a little fabric mouse like this one so that I can tuck it away in it's tin when I'm done playing with it.

All images Larissa Holland for mmmcrafts.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I treasure your thoughts about my posts and read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...