Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Christmas Granny Squares and Harmony in Provo

A brand new fabric, knit, and gift shop is opening in a historic house in downtown Provo this weekend! It's very exciting, especially since I will be teaching some crochet classes in the new shop! Laura Harmon and her amazingly talented daughters are opening up Harmony at 315 E. Center Street in Provo this Friday September 14th.
 
www.harmonyprovo.com
Isn't it kind of funny that during Rivalry Week (BYU plays against the U of U this Saturday in football) that we're going to get some Harmony in Provo??


I'll be teaching an Intro to Crochet class, which will be a small class to allow lots of one-on-one help for beginners, and a Granny Squares class where I'll teach lots of great tricks to update this iconic classic crochet motif! It is going to be so much fun! Stop by this weekend to sign up and check out this amazing new shop.


I've decided to crochet a Christmas Granny Squares afghan as part of the Granny Squares class. The other week {G} was horrified that I had already started planning what I wanted to make for Christmas, but with hand-crafted gifts you have to start early! I'm really, really excited about how this afghan is going to turn out and super excited about Harmony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I treasure your thoughts about my posts and read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...