Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Soft Cloth Dolls - Toy Tuesday


There are some really lovely dolls patterns floating around the web. {I like these here or here}


Emily Winfield Martin of (Inside a Black Apple) shared her sweet little doll pattern when she appeared on the Martha Stewart show a little while back. I was also totally inspired by the super cute dolls I found while browsing Pinterest.


I constructed this little thing using the free Black Apple Doll pattern out of cotton interlock knit because I wanted to make a few sets of changeable clothes for her to wear, but the pattern is also super darling when the body and legs are made from fabric. That way your sweet doll comes ready dressed!


 There is still time before Christmas to whip up a little doll for a loved one! Or, check out these lovely things by threaded basil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I treasure your thoughts about my posts and read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...