Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Playing Chef - Toy Tuesday

Christmas 1976

I am 18 months older than my younger sister Amy and when we were young we were inseparable. We were lovingly called the "A & A Demolition Crew" and spent many, many hours playing house, playing dolls, and making a fine mess in our room and in the house with whatever materials we could find. 

Custom Play Kitchen
We LOVED to play in our pretend "kitchen." Perhaps this is where my love of baking began? 

Pottery Barn Kids Red Retro Kitchen
I have a soft spot in my heart for play kitchen sets. From the tabletop version to the tricked out gourmet variety, there is always room for a little pretend baking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I treasure your thoughts about my posts and read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...